Quality & Dripper Flow Rate Test Unit
– Number of inspection points 6.
– The test is performed on 6 stages using different water pressure values at each stage with the option of selecting,
entering and saving 6 values of water pressure by the user.
– The test will be stopped automatically if the pipe is damaged or not connected and installed correctly.
– The possibility of performing a one-time test manually by selecting one water pressure value by the user.
– Measure and display the actual water pressure.
– The possibility to start or stop the test and restart it at any time.
– Store and save test results on a flash memory.
– Friendly user interface, the touch screen is easy to use with the possibility of using the mouse (wired / Bluetooth).
– Full control using the PLC programming system.
– The control sensors are made by Siemens, Germany.
– The body is made of stainless steel.