HDPE main Irrigation Pipes
High density polyethylene plastic pipe (HDPE) delivers exceptional value, unwavering reliability and remarkable advantages over conventional types of piping. It’s today’s right choice for irrigation, water transportation, drainage, conduit and plumbing.
Other reasons why HDPE is a superior choice
• Micro & sprinkler irrigation systems.
• Water main schemes.
• Potable water house connections.
• Sewerage pumping and effluent disposal systems.
• Agricultural piping.
• Drainage systems.
Features & amp; Production Range:
• Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw materials (PE63, PE80 & PE100).
• Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
• Light in Weight.
• Excellent flexibility combined with strength.
• Smooth inner walls minimizes frictional losses.
• Manufactured as per ISO-4427 & DIN8074 /75 standards in PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100 grades.
• Manufactured from 25 mm up to 160 mm sizes at various pressure ratings from 4.0 to 20 kg/cm² (58 to 290 psi).
• Pipes are produced in black color with blue stripes along the pipe. Also pipes are produced in violet or blue colors.
• The pipes’ straight lengths come in 6 or 12 m for higher sizes or 50 m coil length. Smaller diameters of pipes are
wound into coils standardly in the length of 100 m. Different lengths can be supplied on request.
Contact UsRead more (English)Read more (Arabic)