Polyethylene pipes ( LDPE ) are manufactured from the highest grade of polyethylene resins, this provides maximum resistance to UV degradation and stress cracking, Includes a minimum 2.5% of black carbon, and 4 – 5% of UV resistant material for other Colors of the pipe, rather than black pipe color.
LDPE Pipes Applications:
• Drip &amp; amp; micro sprinkler irrigation systems.
• Landscape irrigation systems Features &amp; Production Range.
• Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw materials (PE).
• Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance. Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
• Light in Weight.
• Excellent flexibility combined with strength.
• Smooth inner walls minimizes frictional losses.
• Manufactured as per ISO-8779 standards in PE-25, PE-32 and PE-50 grades.
• Available in 6, 12/13 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm &amp; 25 mm out diameters, and different wall thicknesses.
• Available in 200 m &amp; 400 m, coils length.
• Available in different pipe colors.
تواصل معناصفحة البيانات (انجليزي)صفحة البيانات (عربي)